Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh Paris. Ooh la la

So I'm going on a little hiatus again. But I'm announcing it so it should be fine right?

Mr. Broad and I decided to go on a spring(ish) vacation.
Paris and San Sebastian! With some other towns in between. Because we can't just go to Paris and Versailles!

We're going for 9 days and our itinerary looks like this:

Saturday-Monday: Paris
Monday-Tuesday: Biarritz
Renting a car and driving to San Sebastian!
Driving onto the WINE REGION that specializes in La RIOJA!
More Basque food and then a flight back to Paris for the following weekend.

Some highlights:
SPAIN- Wineries and tapas.

FRANCE: More wineries and croissants. Oh and the Mona. And the Eiffel...

Similar to our Brazil trip, I'll make sure to update you all when I get back. You know you've grown up when you now book not just your hotel in advance (and not a hostel!) but all of your restaurants for dinner. Yeah. Let's just say Mr. Broad has done his homework. I've been brushing up on my French and we downloaded a France/English dictionary. We're ready.

Au revoir!

PS- Don't worry Ma, we'll be home just in time for Passover.

4 comments:

Talking With Hands March 18, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

Oh Paris! Too bad the two star hotel we stayed in burned down, but I am sure you found a nice place with a shower in your room :) Say hi to Mona for me!

Audrey March 19, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

When are you going when are you going? If we are in Paris when you come I'll make sure to let you know, maybe we can find a way to meet up :) Enjoy the planning, sounds like an awesome trip!

Mrs. Broad March 19, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

Audrey- at the airport now :) going for a week. Let me know if you are there too!!

Audrey March 22, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

oh no - we just got back from France, so we're going to miss you unfortunately! Have fun though :)

People who visit and do not leave comments

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP