Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm like totally Blog Famous. Kinda

I interrupt these regular posts to tell you of my recent cross with "fame". Well, blog fame that is...

This past Friday I received a WONDERFUL shout out from the Foodie Blogroll community AND from Leftover Queen! I was flattered. If my blog could blush, it would.

Every Friday they highlight foodie blogs and I got highlighted this past week.

This blog is written by a foodie couple who recently moved to New York City and are enjoying exploring their new home city by dining at restaurants. Their blog posts reviews of the placed they enjoy (and didn’t). So many cuisines! This is a great blog to check out if you find yourself traveling to The Big Apple

Now I have to remember to be a more active poster... DOH!

But have no fear. They are comin'! And I apologize to my foodie friends I dined with that are looking for their 2 minutes of blog fame. It's a comin'!

0 comments:

People who visit and do not leave comments

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP