Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Reaction is Always the Same No Matter the "Level" of Celebrity I see

omg omg omg
[giddy giddy]
omg omg omg

I just saw a celeb. Well SEVERAL. And clearly had to share.
Sorry I am swaying from food because this is just too exciting and it IS my blog.

I'm thinking I may add a section of Celeb Spottings by Mrs. Broad... thoughts? It happens so infrequently so I won't be swaying that far from food. Have no fear!

1) Food Celebrity Chef John Besh. With appearances on The Next Iron Chef and Top Chef Masters just to name a few. Hanging outside near my office building. (WHY??? WHY??)
We made eyes.
See it's somewhat food related.



2) Selena Gomez. Disney Tween sensation, hailed to be the next Miley Cyrus. She was sitting DIRECTLY behind me at a Broadway show last night. She signed my Playbill.
Confession: I had to ask a Mom who was taking a picture of her daughter with Selena who that was.

2.5) Selena's friend who I'm PRETTY sure is on the show with her. But I didn't know who she was and now want to send out a blog-apology because I asked Selena and not you for your autograph even though you were sitting right next to her and others were asking for yours. Sorry. You're a .5 because I am not sure if this was you or not. But I think you're famous.

3) Christopher Macdonald. Okay. When sharing this with Mr. Broad he was most excited about this one. He sat a couple rows over at the show I was at. Most famous for playing SHOOTER MCGAVIN in Happy Gilmore, props to a coworker for the pull.


4) And who was sitting next to Shooter? Josh Gad. Distinctive looking actor as a somewhat cross between Jack Black and Jonah Hill he was in the movie 21 as the roommate. I'm still unsure as the connection between Josh Gad and Shooter.

5) Okay. And now the ultimate "Celeb" that can trump them all. And EVEN found on IMDB... Who KNEW???
Warren Buffett. I type this and he was about 30 feet away.

Whoa.
I am Star Struck. I could never make it in LA.

1 comments:

G Wolf August 5, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

No love for Chris McDonald as Tappy Tibbons in Requiem for a Dream?

I guess Happy Gilmore is the more popular movie, but Tappy's got JUICE!

People who visit and do not leave comments

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP